In order to vote on November 6th, everyone must present one of these photo IDs:
· A PA driver’s license: Must be currently valid or expired less than 12 months at the time the voter is casting a vote.
· An ID issued by PennDOT: Must be currently valid or expired less than 12 months at the time the voter is casting a vote.
· A current U.S. passport
· An active duty or retired U.S. military ID, including an ID for members of the PA National Guard
· Acurrent military dependent’s ID
· A current employee ID issued by federal, PA, PA county or PA municipal government. (A School District employee ID is not acceptable.)
· A current ID issued by an accredited PA university, college, seminary, community college or two-year collegeto students, faculty, employees and alumni.
· A current ID issued by a PA care facility (such as a long-term care nursing facility, assisted living residence or a personal care home).
Please reach out to your friends and neighbors and make sure they’re prepared to vote on November 6th.
To learn more about the State’s Voter ID law and how you can obtain an ID, please call 1-866-OUR-VOTE or visitwww.seventy.org/voterid.